Maria (Krumspring) here today to share the first challenge for Spring Festival with you all!
I am so excited to see all your wonderful projects.
You can read challenges rules, information on giveaways and free shipping right here.
The first challenge theme is “TRIANGLES” (surprise surprise lol).
- Create a card/project using triangles as a key feature.
For my cards I did not use triangles my usual way though! I tried to challenge myself a bit ha ha..
I got out the Geometry set and got the small triangle. I then divided my inks into two sections:
- Red, yellow, orange, purple and lilac.
- Greens, turquoise and blues.
And then it got fun! I used a post-it cut into a circle to stamp outside of. It got totally uneven, but I like the playfullness of the pattern.
After stamping the circle, I stamped a triangle in the spaces between the triangles, turning the opposite way and at the end I stamped a triangle mirroring the other triangles. I hope this makes some sort of sense lol 🙂 But you get the idea when you see the pattern.
I finished the cards with lots of embellishments to make the colours pop and add to the playfullness of the cards.
I had so much fun with these cards.
I cannot wait to see what cards you will make, using triangles!
If you need triangle stampsets, check out the Triangle category in the shop.
Have fun crafting!
[ Supplies I used ]
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE
Create a card/project based on the challenge, and share it via the link up below this post.
If you share on Instagram and Facebook do not forget to hashtag it #krumspringfestival17 and that your profile must be public to participate.
Last day to participate is March 18. Winners will be announced March 19.
Every time you submit a project for a challenge, you participate in the raffle of the following prizes:
- One lucky winner will win a gift certificate to the shop of 400 DKK / 53 € / 57 US$ !
- And then there will be 3 lucky winners who will win 2 stampsets of their choice!
And the more challenge submissions there is, the more prizes will unlock:
- 100 challenge submissions unlocks an additional gift certificate of 100 DKK / 13.5 € / 14.3 US$
- 150 challenge submissions unlocks an additional gift certificate of 150 DKK / 20 € / 21.5 US$
LINK UP YOUR PROJECT FOR CHALLENGE 1 HERE: