I’m so excited to be introducing some new stamps for an upcoming release for June 3. So get ready for a whole lot of awesomeness coming your way this week from the entire dream team.
For my first card, I used the ‘You Are Awesome’ stamp. This stamp is perfect for creating beautiful and unique backgrounds for any of your projects but for my card I used it to create a whimsical moon to create my night scene 😉
- First I white heat embossed the large scribbly (is that even a word? Oh well it is now! Hehe!!) circle stamp from the ‘You Are Awesome’ stamp.
- I masked my moon and blended chipped sapphire, blueprint sketched, faded jeans, and mermaid lagoon distress inks. I added a little bit of black soot to tone down the blues.
- I then splattered white paint and perfect pearls for added shine (it’s hard to see on the photo, but trust me it’s shiny) 😉
- To finished the scene, I colored the cute hanging bear from the ‘You Make Me Fly’ stamp in copics and the tiny star from ‘Star Power‘ stamp.
- To finish my card I used the Believe in Yourself sentiment from ‘Tou-can Do It‘ stamp.
That completes the first card!
As soon as I saw the monkeys from the ‘Monkey Madness’ stamp set, I immediately had an idea in my head. So, for my second card I was inspired by the movie King Kong! Hehe!! A cuter and a lot less scary version of the movie! 😁
For this card I created a fun and cute birthday card. Where King Kong is holding on to some heart balloons and is hanging from the side of a building.
1. I created a loose watercolor sky using a wet on wet technique. I used salty ocean distress ink.
2. I extended the ‘Pixelate Me‘ stamp and created a building, a pattern which I found on the internet. Colored my image in copics.
3. I stamp the heart and made it into balloons. Using a copic friendly pen.
4. I colored all my images in copics and to finish the card I stamp the sentiment from the same set.
I hope you had fun today and got excited for the upcoming release!!! There are many more beautiful and fun cards coming your way from the rest of the dream team so stay tuned!!! Thanks again for stopping by!!!
[ Supplies I used ]